TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A non-refundable deposit of £150 or 15% of the final amount (whichever is the greater), is payable no more than one month after making a provisional booking. This is non-refundable under any circumstances..
- Only once the deposit has been received will Wildside Photography confirm your booking and be bound by any contract that has been mutually signed.
- In the unlikely event that the agreement is cancelled by the wedding couple and no less than six months remains to the date of the wedding no further monies will be payable. If the date of the wedding is between six calendar months and three calendars months from the date of cancellation there will be a £250 cancellation fee. If the date of the wedding is between three calendar months and one calendar month the outstanding balance or £350 (Whichever is the lower) will become payable. Cancellation of this contract within the final calendar month will mean that payment in full will be required.
- Cancellation of this contract at any time should be done in writing and sent by recorded delivery. The date that the cancellation becomes effective will be the date that the letter is received by Wildside Photography.
- All images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically / electronically or by any other means an image created as part of this contract without the permission of the photographer in writing.
- All negatives/digital files remain the property of Wildside Photography
- All special requests are just that, we are only bound by the package you choose. Although we will try to accommodate all reasonable requests we will not be held liable in anyway if we fail to provide anything but the standard items of the package.
- Liability in all cases will be limited to a full refund including and deposits paid.
- In the highly unlikely event of a full photographic failure, we will endeavour to have the issue resolved using all means at our disposal, such as Professional recovery services etc. However, if after all reasonable steps have been taken we are unable to resolve the issue, we will give you a full refund of all monies/deposits paid. Wildside Photography will not be liable for any further compensation/damages in respect of this matter.
- Force Majeure of Act of God – The due performance of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by Wildside Photography owing to any cause beyond their control.
- Wildside Photography reserves the right to display or sell any images included in this contract in our Studio, Portfolios, literature, exhibitions and advertising.